2020 Indianapolis 500 Tour Package
18th - 28th May 2020
Iconic Motorsport Adventures 2020 Indianapolis 500 Tour includes the following:
- Economy class return airfares from Auckland to Chicago
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Chicago
- RV motorhome rental for 7 nights and all RV park rental fees
- Full Nil Excess Insurance for the motorhome
- Ticket to Carb Day at the Speedway
- Grandstand ticket for the Indianapolis 500
- Transportation around the Indianapolis area
- The Indy 500 Parade in downtown Indianapolis
- Leading Indycar race team workshop tour - (Dependent on decision of the team at the time)
- Dine out at local motorsport themed restaurants - Optional
Get one, two or three friends together and fill up an RV Motorhome.
- Two people per RV $6,495.00 per person
- Three people per RV $6,195.00 per person
- Four people per RV $5,895.00 per person
Additional costs per RV include a US$1000.00 credit card deposit when we pick up the motorhome. This is refunded when it is returned in one piece.
Other costs include your own food and beverages, plus approximately US$250.00 worth of petrol and US$200.00 additional costs per RV Motorhome.
Land only packages are available for Australians, or customers from other overseas countries wishing to join the tour.
Combine this tour with the Charlotte All Star Nascar Tour
- Your return airfare dates are flexible. If you wish to spend more time in the USA, then this can be arranged by our travel broker. They can also arrange accommodation, airfares, travel insurance and other requirements to suit your needs.
- We can also arrange domestic transfers from any New Zealand region that Air New Zealand flies to. Currently the prices are, $100.00 on top of the above package price to cover return domestic airfares from the main centres and $165.00 for provincial North Island airports and $215.00 for provincial South Island airports. Prices are subject to change by Air New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions:
Your contract is with Iconic Motorsport Adventures Limited.
- All event tickets, airfares and RV Motorhomes are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All pricing is per person, in NZ dollars.
- Prices are subject to any increases in air travel or currency fluctuations. Final confirmation of actual cost at time of full payment.
- Payment can be made by direct bank credit, by cash, or by personal or bank cheque.
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is required at the time of booking. A further $3,000.00 is required on confirmation of flight bookings and RV Motorhome rental. The balance is required to be paid by 20th March 2020.
- Your passport must be current and have at least six months to run
- You must have a USA Visa or apply for a Visa waiver under the ESTA Visa waiver scheme.
- It is essential that you are covered by full comprehensive travel insurance applicable to the country of travel, that covers you for the whole time you are travelling on any Iconic Motorsport Adventures tour.
- Drivers of RV Motorhomes must be at least 25 years of age and hold as a minimum a full New Zealand car licence.
- The 2020 Indianapolis 500 tour is subject to a minimum booking of five RV Motorhomes.
- Iconic Motorsport Adventures can not be held responsible for any motorsport event that does not take place due to weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation Policy: The initial $200.00 deposit is non-refundable. Once your flights are confirmed and paid for, the cancellation refund amount is equal to what the airline will refund. The RV Motorhome deposit (around $300.00) is non-refundable. Cancellation after the RV Motorhome is fully paid, is dependent on what amount the RV Motorhome company will refund. It is important that full travel insurance is taken out once your flights and RV Motorhome are confirmed, in case you have to cancel for any unforeseen circumstance.