2020 Le Mans Classic Tour Package
28th June - 9th July 2020
Iconic Motorsport Adventures 2017 Le Mans Classic Tour includes the following:
- Economy class return airfares from Auckland to Paris
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Paris
- RV motorhome rental for 5 nights
- RV motorhome camp site at the Le Mans circuit
- Insurance for the motorhome
- General Admission Ticket for the Le Mans Classic event
- Grandstand seat above the pits for the races
- Opportunity to visit the Le Mans Museum
Get one, two or three friends together and fill up an RV Motorhome.
- Two people per RV $7,995.00 per person
- Three people per RV $7,695.00 per person
- Four people per RV $7,395.00 per person
Additional costs per RV include a credit card deposit when we pick up the motorhome. This is refunded when it is returned in one piece.
Other costs include your own food and beverages, plus approximately Euro 150.00 worth of petrol and Euro100.00 additional costs per RV Motorhome for tolls etc.
Land only packages are available for Australians, or customers from other overseas countries wishing to join the tour.
- Your return airfare dates are flexible. If you wish to spend more time in Europe or the UK, then this can be arranged by our travel broker. They can also arrange accommodation, airfares, travel insurance and other requirements to suit your needs.
- We can also arrange domestic transfers from any New Zealand region that Air New Zealand flies to.
Terms and Conditions:
Your contract is with Iconic Motorsport Adventures Limited.
- All event tickets, airfares and RV Motorhomes are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All pricing is per person, in NZ dollars.
- Prices are subject to any increases in air travel or currency fluctuations. Final confirmation of actual cost at time of full payment.
- Payment can be made by direct bank credit, by cash, or by personal or bank cheque. We can accept Visa or Mastercard but there is a 3% surcharge
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is required at the time of booking. A further $3,800.00 is required on confirmation of flight bookings and RV Motorhome rental. The balance is required to be paid by 20th March 2020.
- Your passport must be current and have at least six months to run
- It is essential that you are covered by full comprehensive travel insurance applicable to the country of travel, that covers you for the whole time you are travelling on any Iconic Motorsport Adventures tour.
- Drivers of RV Motorhomes must be at least 25 years of age and hold as a minimum a full New Zealand car licence.
- The 2020 Le Mans Classic tour is subject to a minimum booking of five RV Motorhomes.
- Iconic Motorsport Adventures can not be held responsible for any motorsport event that does not take place due to weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation Policy: The initial $200.00 deposit is non-refundable. Once your flights are confirmed and paid for, the cancellation refund amount is equal to what the airline will refund. The RV Motorhome deposit (around $300.00) is non-refundable. Cancellation after the RV Motorhome is fully paid, is dependant on what amount the RV Motorhome company will refund. It is important that full travel insurance is taken out once your flights and RV Motorhome are confirmed, in case you have to cancel for any unforeseen circumstance.